He is great and greatly to be praised. Words cannot even begin to describe how awesome and beautiful He is. How powerful, how worthy of every bit of our constant attention He is. I cannot even begin to fathom my majestic, mysterious God.
I cannot say much in tonight's entry except that describing Him is an impossible task, and when I behold His glory, my heart and mouth fall silent in His radiance.
He has spoken to me about the year 2011, and these are the four words I received:
1) Joy
2) Community
3) Perseverance
4) Prayer
I would go into detail about each of these and how they are all connected, but I don't believe it's necessary. When God wants me to make what I am learning public, I will. But for now I simply desire to be in His presence, soaking in all that He has to offer.
Oh, Lord, I am so broken and so in need of Your mercy. I am so unworthy of the grace that You bestow upon me. I am in awe of Your character.
No comments:
Post a Comment