I want to sit out in the rain in the middle of a thunderstorm and contemplate the power and majesty of God. I want to go bungee jumping or skydiving and experience the thrill and exhilaration of falling in love with Him. I want to lie beneath the Alaskan sky and take in the Northern Lights as I stand in awe of His creativity and beauty. I want to go scuba diving off the Australian coast and feel His warm, enveloping love all around me. I want to ride on the back of a horse galloping at full speed and fall speechless and breathless at what it feels like to just sit back and let God take the reins of my life. I want to be so incredibly consumed by Him that neither time nor money, distance nor my own will are roadblocks for what I know will be an incredible journey through life with Him at the wheel.
Jesus, I want more of You.
No comments:
Post a Comment